Friday, March 26, 2010

For Today... March 26, 2010

For Today... March 26, 2010

Outside my window... It's cool and grey out. Very dreary looking. Not the best of days to be outside, but sure beats all that cold and ice we had last month.

I am thinking... ( 11am ) I'm feeling good. I'm getting outside more, walking more and getting more sun and fresh air. I need to remember to go outside more often. I really should spend less time on the computer. I think I'll limit myself to mornings only for a while.

I am thankful for...

From the kitchen... Breakfast was waffels.

I am wearing... light grey sweat pants and a blue flowered top

I am reading... emails

I am hoping... WE get that phone call, today. Beth texted us yesterday, wondering what was up with the satilight service. I texted her back. bill not paid. We can only pay so many of our bills and tv service we are not watching is not high on our list of what we need to pay.

I am creating... I want to work on a quilt block this afternoon while we wait on the laundry to get done. (4 pm ) Well, I had wanted to work on a quilt block. I didn't have a hoop with me so I didn't work on it. I may work on it later this evening.

I am hearing...( 11am ) Y and R is on right now.

Around the house... (11 am ) Got to do laundry today. I seperated the laundry a bit ago, have to take the dogs with us, because they get noisy when we are not home. We'll do the laundry this afternoon. (4pm) Yep, got the laundry done. Talked to a gal with a kid most of the time. Her "ol man" is working out at Hunts and wanted to know about us. I did talk to her about homeschooling and she's thinking about it. The boy is only 3 so she still has a couple of years to think on it.

One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week... Still in hopes of a phone call.

No comments: