Monday, March 8, 2010

For Today, March8, 2010

For Today... March 8, 2010

I know, it's been a while. I was sick all last week and just didn't have a whole lot to say, by the time I thought of something, I was almost asleep and too lazy to get up and go to my computer and write it down. Call it's some upper respatory thing. Cough, hack Cough cough. Pee my pants every time I cough hard. poor bladder, just can't take the pressure any more. Time to work on some Kigel(or how ever it's spelled) exercises.



Outside my window... SUN SHINE !!! Beautiful Sun shine. for one day at least. We are to finish the night with rain and have rain for the next 4 days at least. But I also see a green tinge to the grassy areas. WhooppEEE !! Spring is here !!! Just in time for us to head South again. Wish I could say that Jerry got a call, but he hasn't yet. We have to go now, or risk not having enough left in savings to pay off the camper and have it ready to go to the next job. I'm ready to go, but I'm not. I'll miss being around Beth a lot. Even when we don't get along all that well. We still can get along well enough.

I am thinking... I sure hope that this is not going to be a big mistake, going back south without a job in sight. But we are not really in any better position here, relying on Beth and her job to keep us afloat. At least we have a roof over our head here, but at what cost to her in the long run. It's better that we go now, and find out, I think.

I am thankful for... Being able to have spent all this time with Beth and being able to help her in what ways we could while here. Jerry driving her when it was bitter cold, because the van she drives has no heat it in. Being able to repair what things we could as well. Keeping an eye on her dogs while she was at work or spending time with friends, again while it was bitter cold. I'm not sure we can "come running" again, like this. This time was a minor(ish) problem with her van that was easyly fixable by the local machanic. Not that I'm glade she had her appendix burst on her, but I am glade we were already here, to help take care of her. And to be sounding boards for her Love life problems. I know she doesn't want to hear what I have to say on that, and I don't try to push it in the ground, but it's what I think and I'm not changing my mind on it.

From the kitchen... Jerry made Breakfast of waffles this morning. Lunch was Peking, my favorite Chinese Buffet in town. Went the first week we were here and figured I would go again the last week we are here, and so far, I'm right. Jerry ate Pizza from the new Pizza place that just opened up. Dinne;r will be browned ground beef in a box of Beef a roni, and a salad.

I am wearing...Wet (from doing the dishes) brown sweat pants and a purple flowered top.

I am reading... emails

I am hoping... That our trip is good and that Jerry gets that phone call before we leave here so all we have to do is pay off the camper, stop by storage and clear it out, and go on down the road.

I am creating... Nothing at this time

I am hearing... Jerry starting to cook dinner

Around the house... We had to take the laundry to town because the washer broke yesterday. Jerry tried to fix it, but it's still no working. Beth got it for free almost 2 years ago.

One of my favorite things... Looking out the window and seeing the grass all but turn green right before my eyes.

A few plans for the rest of the week... pack it all up, and get out of here. next stop, Tuscaloosa Al (again)

No comments: