8 ounces mixed vegetables
1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained and rinsed
0.25 cup chopped onion
0.25 cup chopped celery
0.25 cup chopped green bell pepper
0.5 cup white wine vinegar
0.75 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, beans, onion, celery and bell pepper.
2. In a small sauce pan, combine vinegar, sugar, mustard and flour. Bring to boil, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours and serve.
Need breakfast in a hurry?
Try these little waffles that start
with refrigerated biscuits!
2 Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place up to 4 biscuits at a time on waffle maker. Close lid of waffle maker; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown.
3 Serve immediately with remaining ingredients.
Waffles can be wrapped and frozen up to 1 month.
To serve, toast in toaster until thoroughly heated.
with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
on a chocolaty crust made easy with Pillsbury cookie dough.
2 In un-greased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, break up half of cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough. Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of dough over cream cheese mixture.
3 Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled.
For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Store in refrigerator.
2 cups Aunt Jemima® Original Complete Pancake Mix
· 1-1/2 cups water
· 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
· 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
· 2 ripe bananas, sliced
· Chocolate syrup
· Lightly sweetened whipped cream, optional
1. Combine pancake mix, water and peanut butter; mix according to package directions
2. Stir in peanut butter chips
3. Cook on hot griddle according to package directions until golden brown
4. Serve pancakes topped with sliced bananas, chocolate syrup and swirls of whipped cream
Recipe Yield: 12 pancakes
Serving Size: 2 pancakes per serving with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Calories: 440, Calories from Fat: 140, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 610mg, Total Carbohydrates: 67g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 33g, Protein: 12g