This refreshing Iced Chocolate Raspberry Mochaccino drink is ready in 5
minutes. and it tastes scrumptious!
2 shots (1/4 cup) espresso
2 tablespoons Chocolate Raspberry Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee
1 packet no-calorie sweetener
1/2 cup steamed lowfat 1% milk
COMBINE espresso, Coffee-mate and sweetener in small container; stir. Fill
tall glass three-fourths full with ice cubes. Top with milk; gently pour
espresso mixture down side of glass.
Garlicky herbed chicken is slow-cooked in beer for a special twist.
Total Fat: 1.69 g
Total Carbohydrate: 6.18 g
Dietary Fiber: N/A
Protein: 28.28 g
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried sage
1 teaspoon dried thyme
6 cloves garlic
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
2 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and broil them until golden brown.
2. Place the chicken in a slow cooker with the rosemary, sage, thyme, garlic and beer. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours. Remove the chicken breasts, garnish with parsley and serve.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp powdered beef bouillon
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms
- 2 small green onion with tops, chopped
- 4 slices bread, cubed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 small bottles soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 2 pieces ginger root or 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
"Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate
And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun."
- J.R.R. Tolkien