Wednesday, January 6, 2016

For Today ... Jan 6, 2016

 
For Today ... Jan 6, 2016
Howdy....
It's just after mid-day and I'm barley through half of my daily cleaning list I'm just going slower and slower these days. I know I should be getting more done but don't know how to get to that.  I've been doing some checking up on Thyroid abd the more I read the more I think that is my over-all problem and want to be able to correct it as soon as we get some insurance. Jerry is still looking into that for us. I've let him know it's got to be sooner  rather than later.  At least with the camper not being  full sized house I don't have a lot of rooms to clean up. I've cleaned the Kitchen and Bathroom so far and next is the dinning area which is simply clearing off and wiping off the table and straightening off the benches around the table and taking care of the floor under the table.
 
 

Outside my door ...
It's about 44 outside. A bit cold but not button up your coat and put on a hat cold. The Sun is shining enough to keep the camper warm and the heater has come on only a few times. I have a box heater pointed at me at the corner of the table I keep my laptop at.  This morning I had to fix the neckline of a nightgown that Donna gave me the first time I went to her house. I haven't heard how she's doing in the past couple of days. I do hope to hear back soon. I'll call her sister this evening, if I remember, and see how Sister and family are doing.

The Dogs ...
Barney had a blast during his turn outside this morning. After potty, he was jumping and running and looked like he was dancing as well.  He was just so full of energy that I let him stay outside until he was ready to come to the door on his own to come back inside.  Now he's sleeping at my feet.
 

Rocky has had an upset tummy and has thrown up a couple of times. (on the carpet) He has a habit of licking on the other dogs and he had a hair ball that had to come back up. I am constantly looking for something to spray on Macon, who Rocky licks the most, that will make Rocky stop licking his back. Anyway... Rocky is now okay and has returned to his usual routine.
Macon got in trouble by pushing some things off the couch to make room for him to lay on it. I really do need to put that stuff away, but I will need Jerry to help me with it.  Macon is now sleeping on the floor and is snoring from time to time.
 
 
From the kitchen...
 Well, we ended up eating out last night after filling our propane tanks. I had  small cheese and shared some of Jerry's nacho's. Jerry ate a large burger, Tater Babies and the rest of the nacho's.
Today I'm going to make the spaghetti I had planned on yesterday.  I will brown the burger here in a bit and add it to the crock pot along with the pasta sauce to simmer this afternoon.

I am hearing...
The heater fan. The TV. and Macon snoring.

I am wearing...
Black sweat pants and a light tan T-shirt. Teal Earrings
 

 
I am reading...
I downloaded a few books but haven't started reading any of them yet.

I am thankful for...
That Jerry is working.
I'm also thankful tha he can take care of the heavy things like taking care of putting in the propane tanks. 
The sunshine that helps keep the camper warm during the day
The dogs and the company that they are for me.

I am hoping...
That we both pass our class on Friday.  That Rocky feels better soon.

I am creating...
I'm going to work on a paper craft this afternoon

One of my favorite things...
Talking to our daughters

A few plans for today...
Finish up the basics and make a couple of cards or start on that dress for Bailey I keep writing about.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Cooking, Cleaning, Watching TV. taking a class on Friday with Jerry and Heather.
 
 
 

 

May your day be blessed and full of love.
May you find joy in the small things of the day
May you find something to smile about today.


Billie C.


No comments: