Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Howdy....

Tuesday Howdy.... Now that I'm back on line... I just hate the my address book was used to send spam out. And worse was that I couldn't use my mountainrose mail for the rest of the day. The one bright spot is I now have a list of useless email addresses I can remove from my address book. I've been working on that a bit already.
I spent some of my off line time, copying recipe from emails into my recipe files.
I did manage to get a lot of my chores done yesterday. All but washing the dishes and putting things away in the living room. When Jerry called that he was on his way home, I asked him to pick up "Draino" or some other clog busting chemical. (I don't want to do it) He didn't stop on his way home... I'm guessing he thought I just didn't know what I was doing under the sink.... Duh. He tried but didn't get any better results that what I got.. Let's see, I tried to snake the drain. I got about 3 or 4 foot, I tried lots and lots of boiling water, laundry soap, dish soap and even fast orange hand cleaner. None of it seemed to work at all.

Outside my door ... Oh, Nice today. The sun is shining and we are to be in the low 60's today. That means I get to open the door later and let this camper air out, again.
The Dogs ... Went ballistic this morning.... They saw deer, by the time I got out the door to see what they were barking at all I saw was some white tails bounding through the woods. Barney was bouncing off of things so he's in the kennel for a bit.
The Cats ... come and go as they please. If they want in, they will "Meow" at the door. If they want out, they will sit at the door until one of us opens it for them. They are still in hopes that I'll open the back window so they cane come in and go out that way. Not going to happen.
From the kitchen... Salad, Taco seasoned Ground Beef in Mac and Cheese, and I'm not sure on dessert just yet. I'm thinking of baking a cake and tinting some of it Green and Purple ( a King Cake).
I am hearing... Jets over-head. the fan on the heater, the TV, the dogs barking at the low flying jet.
I am wearing... Gray sweat pants and a black T-shirt with horses on it.
 

Billie C

Spring countdown banner



No comments: