Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Howdy ...

 
Howdy ...
I wanted to see the Budweiser Commercial with the foal growing into a horse. And I missed it.

I am still without running water. The bond that Jerry used didn't set up like it was suppose to. I don't know what he's going to try next. We will have to take our water jugs up to the office and refill them tonight.
Jerry cashed his check in South Boston, He asked if there was anything I needed him to pick up. Um.. another sergur.. Ok.. Only they didn't have any in stock. That was on Saterday. Sunday, I checked at the Wal-Mart in Danville. They don't have any either but are waiting for some to come in on the truck... This more and more makes me think they Knew they had a bad batch of them. In the meantime, I can still just use my sewing machine to make the clothes I have been buying material for.
Oh. I saw some fabric I wanted for $2 a yard.... but I didn't get any because the cutting table was piled high with " Stuff ".. just boxes of stuff and my feet were hurting already. I can always go back later and get it. I just can't believe that such a mess would be made in the middle of the day. I was thinking of using the stripped material for a skirt (1700's type) and the other for a new top. Of course after i said I wasn't going to get any, I saw some $1 material that I liked, as well... oh well, their loss.
The Dogs ... I picked up three new toys for the dogs, and Barney chewed up two of them. One was a squeeky toy and the other a tennis type ball.
The Cats ... Thought they would fool us and expected us to feed them canned food twice yesterday. I fed them around noon and at 4 pm they thought they were going to get more to eat.

Billie C

"Household tasks are easier and quicker when they are done by somebody else."
-- James Thorpe



Spring countdown banner

No comments: