Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bubble Refill Station

(Billie's note: this one almost makes me wish I still had young kids around. I have to make sure my Daughters learn of this one.)

Day #190 - Bubble Refill Station & Homemade Bubble Recipe

I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew immediately that it would be perfect. My children have the habit of having bubbles in their hands, and they reach over to pick something up or chase the bubbles, then they accidentally dump out all of the bubbles. This idea came from La La's Home Daycare.

I had also pinned a bubble recipe from My Frugal Adventures.


Homemade Bubbles
1 cup water
2 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
4 Tbsp dish soap


Mix all ingredients together in a large container. I did 10 times the recipe for our bubble refill station.


It took a little bit of effort to hose off the patio because it just made more bubbles. So, I would recommend doing it over the lawn. That's the only advice I have because I love having this refill station available to the kids. Who doesn't love bubbles?
 

Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com

"Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day."
Glen Cook


No comments: