Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I decorated my golf cart.....

I decorated my golf cart.....
But First. I read this and had to try it.  Cut an orange in 1/2 remove the fruit but leave the thing in the middle that all the slices are attached to. Pour in a bit of vegetable oil, allow to soak a few minutes.. then light.  Instant oil candle.
 
 
One of the signs I've been working on.  and the messy table we were working around.
 
and another one of the signs
 
We curled the fingers back so he's pointing toward the campground....
I made the web out of black crochet  thread.
The bugs are stuck on with rubber cement
 
 
I lost two of the gourds on my drive around to the trash bin.  I expected those two wouldn't make it though.
 
 
 
 
 
Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.


Halloween countdown banner Thanksgiving countdown banner Christmas countdown banner

No comments: