Thursday, October 17, 2013

Howdy....

 
Howdy.... Good Afternoon.  It has been raining off and on all day, more so this afternoon.  Once this rain moves out, it's suppose to get colder.
 I took the golf cart around this morning to take the trash to the bin. I covered it up again when I got back to keep the "decorations" dry. 
  I don't know  when the rain is suppose to end but I heard that tomorrow will be very nice for the Haunted Trail.  Had a bit of a scare yesterday.  One of the boys helping to set up got hurt. He's got a badly bruised leg but at least it's not broken.I had Rocky with me when it happened and he was upset because he could hear the pain in the boys voice. 
The Dogs ... are not happy with this weather.  They don't want to stay outside for more than necessary.
Two of the Cats are sleeping on our beds right now. They dont like this weather either.
From the kitchen...  I'm going to brown up some burger, then add it to a package of Noodles.  Of course I'm going to make up a salad.  I think I'll open a can of peas to go with it all.
I am wearing...  Black sweat pants and a white T-shirt with a beaded butterfly on it.
I am reading... Still reading Forwarned.
I am thankful for... Matthew Not haveing a broken leg. I knw he's sore but that will heal
I am hoping... That the rain stops and that I can find out where I'll be stationed on soon. I want to see it in the daylight so I will be comfortable in the dark there.
I am creating... I used my Xyron to put "glue" on the back of a few things I had cut out a while ago then stuck them onto some blank cards I have made up, as well.  I an looking for my craft journal so I can write that into it.  I washed the mats to my Cricut as well and they are now drying in the dish rack. I am thinking of doing some paper cutting here in a bit.
One of my favorite things... Watching the dogs play. They can get so goofy
While I was driving Rocky around the path, we had to weave our way around a few things. Rocky thought these were real people and I had to let him smell them up close before he stopped growling at them
 
 

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.


Halloween countdown banner

Thanksgiving countdown banner
Christmas countdown banner






No comments: