Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blogs, Age, Arts and Crafts shows and a nap

As I was reading my brother's post in his blog, I had to laugh. I'm sitting here, in the air conditioning in my lights pair of shorts and he's talking about the "chill" in the air.
 
We had a longish day and our age is starting to tell on us now. Not that we are OLD but just older. We headed to what we thought would be a 17 to 18 century event (due to the picture with the website a friend gave me in a print out) and turns out it's their annual Arts and Crafts show which I am guessing is the way they make money to pay for some of their fun stuff. I'll have to be more careful to check out the web sites from here in. We did go there but when we both saw how much walking was going to be involved, decided we better go on down the road. We ended up in Rocky Mount VA before turning around and heading back home. 
 
We both took a nice long afternoon nap when we got here.

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.

Halloween countdown banner


No comments: