Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's for Dinner tonight?

What's for Dinner tonighit?
 
I'm going to bake chicken tenders in the roaster oven,  Salad, Rice, and Spice Pumpkin Cake for dessert
 
For the chicken, I'll put it in Buttermilk for about 15 minutes, then roll in some cracker crumbs seasoned with Poultry Seasoning, Bake at 350F for about 20 to 25 minutes (no longer pink in the middle)
 
Salad is just Lettuce, Cucumber slices, Green pepper and tomato slices
 
Rice, I will add a tablespoon of wild (black) rice to my 1/2 cup of White/brown mixes rice. Usually, I'd cook in chicken broth but I don't have any right now.
 
The cake is so easy.. to one spice cake mix, add one can pumpkin. Bake as per cake box directions.  If you want it richer, you could add an egg but you don't have to.
 

No comments: