Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan 10, 2012

Good Morning... I hope you slept well. I'm thinking I'm going to have to put a sunshield back in my window as the moon was bright enough last night to keep me awake. I got up at 3:20. Jerry didn't tell me he had reset the alarm from 3:15 to 3:30.  I  made breakfast for Jerry, took the dogs out. checked for anything New in the Free section of Amazon for Kindle, then went back to bed. First I had to strip my bed though as either a cat or Barney peed in my bed. I dried up as much as I could with some paper towels and will let it air all day. I went to sleep in Jerry's bed.   I woke up from dreaming of dancing and singing with a large, happy group of people... and my blood suger loved it as I was at 100.  I wish I had all that energy in my waking life to be up and singing and dancing like I was in that dream. Wow, it was amazing.
The driveway is back in order but the Owner's seem to think it needs to be washed off. yeah, it's muddy, but since we are going to have three days of rain, they may want to hold off and see how much the rain takes care of. While walking the dogs a bit ago (8am walk) I recalled my camera in my pocket and took some pictures. I didn't take one of the drive way but I did take a couple from close by while the dogs were exploring the woods a bit. We didn't continue our walk as the dogs just didnt seem to be into it this morning. When I feel like I'm dragging them, it's time to stop and go back home. I know Rocky does not like walking when it's damp out, but all three seem to be a bit dragging this morning. Came back to find the cats trying to get into my cupboard. They found a pack of Graham Crackers and had it out. Now all 4 are in Kittly Jail !!!.
 
 

It's a gray dreary day, but it's still nice and warm(ish) out.
 

From the kitchen... Hamburgers, Salad, Potato Skins Jello with Pineapple
I finally put together my kitchen soup. I was going to do it yesterday, but by the time I remembered, it was too late. Today's version has spinach, broccolie, a small can of mixed vegetables,butter peas from the freezer,  rice, V8 juice. a bit of pork and a piece of beef. I also added some garlic butter I had in the fridge,  as well as some marinara sauce. I poured in just a bit of my ginger water from where I made Crystallized ginger a while ago. set on high, I should be able to have some for today's lunch.

I am hearing... Rachael Ray is on with Emirl.  There are times I wish I had her kitchen. I love how it's set up, only I'd have the sink closer to the stove, if it was me. I do think her counters are a bit cluttered but she doesn't use them like I would.

I am wearing... Black Sweat Pants and a light purple flowered top.
 

I am reading... "101 Delicious Recipes for Glycemic Load Diet"  not sure what the glycemic Load means. There are some good sounding recipes in it. Also reading 101 Cooking tips  & Techniques and Home wine tips"
I'm also reading a chapter a day from "The Bible" I started over at the first of the year. but I've missed a few days. I'm on Gen 6 today. yesterday, I made notes on the ages of when first sons were born and then how long the father lived.  I want to make a time line and see just how many generations Adam saw before he died.  I have a question. by the way it's writtein Noah's three son's may have been triplets, but I'm not sure. Noah was over 500 years old before they were born.
 

I am thinking...  I am glade I woke up to dancing and singing. Wish that the energy stayed with me.
I am thankful for... Jerry stopping at the store last night on his way home. I texted him that I forgot the cat litter and he got that text. He picked up the right kind, some cola's for us this week and tomatoes. There were no tomaotes at the Pig, when we were there late Sunday. They were all but closing when we got there so had to hurry.
 

I am hoping... Found out, there is a new project Supervisor. It's said that he doesn't like any one working on Sunday's. and that he doesn't like making people working in the rain either.  Sure rain out's make the paycheck smaller but I'd rather a smaller paycheck than a sick hubby. which also makes a smaller paycheck.
 

I am creating... I fell asleep after my walk with Marina yesterday so I didn't work on any thing. I really need to straighten up over my bed so I can put some of the stuff by my side of the couch up and out of the way as well as make a list of everything I want to make and have the stuff to work with.
One of my favorite things... Taking pictures with my camera.
 

A few plans for the rest of the week... No plans as of yet. If Jerry gets rained out. I may talk him into going to the laundry mat to wash all the blankets we have. Some are getting a bit smelly from the dogs sleeping on the beds.
 

Something to think about... how many sons does God have?
Jesus was begotten, but he has other sons.. At least according to Gen 6 "the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.
 " 4 The Nephilim [37] were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them."
Crossway Bibles (2011-02-09). The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (p. 5). Crossway. Kindle Edition. 
 
 
 The Nephilim (plural) are the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" in Genesis 6:4, or giants who inhabit Canaan in Numbers 13:33. A similar word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.
It wasn't just Man who God was upset with before the flood, but all Flesh. That included the animals according to what I've been reading.
 
'11Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence. 12And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
 
Crossway Bibles (2011-02-09). The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (p. 5). Crossway. Kindle Edition.
 

Billie C.


April Fools Day countdown banner










No comments: