Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good Morning, Oct 30, Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Breakfast

Good Morning

 

A cool start to the day. According to the tv we are at 36 degrees. I needed jacket for sure to take the dogs out befor Jerry left for work this morning. Today he'll work until about 2 pm.. when he gets off work we plan on doing some running around. I need to stop at walmart, then dollar general,, and before coming back home, I'll do our food shopping, I have about $ 50 to work with for grocries.. with what I have in my tub of canned goods, and in my shelfs.. that will get us through till next Friday, which is payday. After we pay our lot rent.. we will have a bit more for grocries next week.. One week at a time, right? I know I'll have to fix another pot of beans. I saw an idea I want to try. You use a food processer to chop up hotdogs really fine, then treat the meat like hamburgers and make patties out of it. You add in an egg and bread crumbs much like you would for tuna croquetts.For Today...

Outside my door ...

Another bright but cool morning. I'm wearing my sweathshirt turned jacket I made a few years ago. I think I made this in 1999. It's seen better days, that's for sure, but soo warm to wear. High supose to be in the mid 70's again today. The trees here are still turning color and holding on as long as they can. Looking forward to our walk this morning and going out with Jerry this afternoon.

 

The dogs ... Macon is sleeping on Jerry's bed, Rocky is in his kennel. He didn't want to go in when I told him to, so he's now locked in for a bit. He's been getting more and more stuborn about going all the way in, when I ask him to go to his kennel.

 

From the kitchen... Breakfast,

Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Breakfast

3/4 cup Oatmeal

1 Tablespoon Peanut butter

1 Tablespoon Butter

1 Tablespoon Honey

2 Tablespoon Cocoa

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 1/2 cup Water

 

In a medium skillet, melt the butter, then toss in the oatmeal and stir until toasted. In a good sized microwave bowl. place peanut butter. When the oat meal is nice and toasted place in the bowl with the peanut butter and stir to mix. Add the cocoa, vanilla and honey.. and mix well. Add water and stir again. Microwave for 3 mintues or until done. May add milk if desired. Serve.

Lunch, maybe a sandwich. unless I forget cause breakfast is really filling.

Dinner hasn't been planned just yet. Depends on what I can find at the store.

I am hearing... Law and Order on TnT

I am wearing... *still in my early morning clothes of grey sweat pants, under my blue house dress, with my grey sweatshirt jacket on top

I'll be changing from the dress to a blouse in a bit. Most likely my Wild and Free t-shirt.

 

I am reading... emails and blogs

I am thinking... Of ways to stretch our budget to last the next 7 days.

I am thankful for... Jerry finding a job and enjoying his work. It's a dirty job, but he likes doing it.

I am hoping... That we can find everything we need this afternoon. so we can enjoy our stay here in Tupelo MS.

I am creating... A cleaner camper and campsite.

One of my favorite things... Morning coffee with A bit of Cocoa added to it.

A few plans for the rest of the weekend. I'm going to try my best to Spoil Jerry this weekend. I'll have the bath area all warmed up when he gets off work so he can shower off all the carbon black from where he's working.

***********

Around the house...

made Jerry's breakfast

fixed his lunch as well, reminded him that I don't usually fix lunch for him. he didn't bring in his tea thermos so I could fill it with tea.

meds and breakfast

put shower mat over side of the tub

type out recipe, share in recipe groups

pick up dirty clothes

wipe counters

hang wet towels and washrags to dry

make Jerry's bed

Make my bed

wipe out microwave

refill ice cube tray

fill water bottles


No comments: