Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had a white Christmas. With blowing and drifting snow. I don't recomend trying to drive in it unless your young, healthy and able to walk any great distance in it. Josh and Makeya were over for most of the day. They are young and healthy. Josh, Beth and Jerry went to town for a bit, then back while MaKeya and I kept each other company. Dinner was not a large as Thanksgiving but we each ate our fill and had plenty of left-overs as well. I recieved enough fleece to make my own fleece tye blanket. Jerry gave Beth a set of bookmarks and I gave her a bracelet. All in all it was a good day. No fighting and only a little fussing early in the day. After dinner, and finishing up watching the second night in the museum movie, the "Kids" went to the city to find an arcade and watch Avatar. Beth says it's Awsome.

No comments: