Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and after

We had a long weekend and I'm just now getting back to my blog. Jerry and I spent Thanksgiving day traveling to Columbus to meet up with a long time on line friend of mne. We got back in time to go to an auction. We had fun at the auction and find a few bargins for a few dollars. Many things I took to Heather's (My daughter) for Christmas gifts. Saturday we went to Heather's for a family Dinner. She did Great. The turkey was perfect. The table groaned from all the food put out on it. All our family favorites. Turkey and Dressing, Deviled Eggs, Fresh Vegetables, Potato Salad and more. Heather, Bailey and I went shopping after dinner. we stopped in three places looking for dresses. Not a dress to be found. We found skirt sets and pants sets but no dresses. Jerry and I came back home on Sunday. Both of us have head colds. I'm feeling better but I'm not sure if he is or not. We brought home a kitten with us. Rocky is lonely and needs company. This little one is finally figuring out that Rocky is not out to hurt her and is even finding ways to get Rocky into trouble.

No comments: