Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is not far away. now


Our tree is up , and we have some decorations on it. I glued some glass drops together with a hanging string between them. they look nice and I hopeing that they don't fall apart. I painted some balls with glitter glue, they still need to go on the tree.

I still need to finish up a coule of swaps and send them on their way tomarrow. I can finish up tonight, I'm sure. I don't know if Jerry has to work tomarrow or not. If he does, I'll have to walk to the post office. Not that far, but it feels like it when I'm carring everything in a backpack. course that just means I can make a couple of stops on my way home and do more "shopping".

I still don't know what I'll be fixing for dinner tonight. We ended up eating out last night. We went to Taco Bell. I had the new nachos and Jerry had the Chicken bowl. Next time I'm getting the bowl and he'll end up with something else. If I don't get the bowl, then I want the salad.

No comments: