Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Day

Well. My doctor's appointment went well enough. I'm now on a hypertenstion med. I had a kinda high number for that first number.. I guess it was up cause of the walk over and I hate having to see a "new" doctor. maybe it's white coat syndrom. know what I mean?
He wrote scripts for all the things I need, needles, strips, insluin and such. I go back in 6 weeks to see him again.. he also made me an apointment for a Mamogram.. when was the last time I had it done... um.. 04.. and the pap smear... o4.. your a bit long between them, don't you think? kinda. But at least I"m up to date on my colon. I'm sure if I had the high presure back in April my doctor in Missouri would have put me on something then.

tonight's dinner was Salad, Chicken cooked in a non stick sprayed skillet, then a bit of water added when it got dry.... I shreded a couple of potatoes and added about a 1/4 cup of cheese and baked in the toaster oven... didn't turn out like I thought it would. Won't do that again. I guess I should have added the milk and flour as for au grautins.

No comments: