Saturday, September 14, 2013

Well. it looks like we may be moving

 
Well. it looks like we may be moving the camper this weekend. Not far though. Last year, for many days, I was the only person in the campground and being here in the back made it very lonely. We are going to move to the front for more than a couple of reasons. Beside the weather being rough enough last year that Jerry had trouble driving up to the camper a time or two, or getting stuck, we just want to be closer to the paved road so he doesn't have to worry about getting out to get in to work.  I want to be able to "see" people. I know the dogs are going to be a hand full but they need to be where they can see people, as well. They need to be kept on the friendly side anyway and so they need to be where they can see people often. 
 
Not sure yet, which lot we will be on but our address will not change that much. 
 
I'm looking forward to even this small move as that area is all level(ish) and will be easier for me to walk around and I can go over to the office and use the Wi-Fi more often. It still won't be perfect but it will be easier for me to check in more often
 

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.

No comments: