Sunday, September 8, 2013

Howdy, September 4th

Howdy....  Still without Wi-Fi at the camper. I  can get on with our Sprint, but we are limited to 4 Gig a month.
(6am)  Hard to believe but I have the back half of the camper done already except for sweeping the floor and I'll do that when I finish doing a bit of writing on this note. (there, that's done)
Just changed my earrings and put on three braclets. I bought 3 sets of 4 and have been changing which ones I wear. Red White and Blue for the past few days but now that Labor Day is past, been changing a bit away from that. Today is a Purple in the middle of two White (crystal) ones. The earrings I just put in are also White/Crystal although, as long as my hair has gotten I doubt the earrings can be seen. I know that my hair hids my bluetooth most of the time.
 

Outside my door ... ( 6am) It's still dark outside but today is to be in the low to mid 80's and mild. That's good as it's been a bit on the hot side the last few days. ( 10am)  Now that the sun is up, and it's been up a little while, it's still nice outside. Pleasent enough that I took a walk with Macon around the circle. Barney was not happy to have been left behind. The walk ended up being longer because I had to get to the camper, get the pooper scoooper and go back and "pick up" what Macon left in the middle of the drive-way, then back to the camper to dispose of it. That gave me almost 1,000 steps on my pedometer.  After talking with the doctor yesterday with Jerry, I do need to get back to doing my morning walks again.  He suggested that Jerry, not only keep doing what he does at work, but also walk at home as well.  He didn't do it last night, but I'm going to ask him to do walk after dinner, tonight. It's up to Jerry, He heard what the doctor said. Even if I can't get him up and around the circle I plan on taking Barney this next time around.
Rocky seems very content to let me walk one of the other dogs, If Jerry will walk, I'll ask him to take Rocky with him.
 
The Cats took a walk with Macon and I. Stripes got in front of me and rolled in the dirt while I was taking a short break. He loves to do that to me.  It's always funny that when I walk a dog the cats come along for the fun of it.
From the kitchen... What's for dinner today,A large Salad, The roast, green beans and potatoes I put in the crock pot yesterday. and I might cut up a cantalope into chuncks. I need to get them out of the fridge soon.
I am hearing... the T.V.  waiting for Beth to call me as she has been the last few weeks each morning.
I am wearing...  Black cut off sweat pants (shorts) a light (ie thin) splattered T-shirt that Bailie and I did last Summer.( I love it. ) white socks with pink toes and heels, clogs and I have a pedometer tied to my left leg just below the knee.  It's the only place I can put it and get a count from it.
I am reading...  I'm reading Joshua in the Bible, and I'm reading " A Little Book of Christmas".
 

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.


No comments: