Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9 24 Early Morning

Well, last night (Monday night) I decided I was too sleeply to stay up.  Of course just as I fall asleep my phone rings. My script is ready and if I don't pick it up tomorrow it will be put back on the shelf. I told the lady this is the first I heard that my script was ready(I have been waiting on a call from the doctor about starting one of them). So tongith's dinner plans have changed. We will eat out after we pick up my script and Jerry needs to get one of his refilled so it's not just for me.
 
I forgot when I headed to bed to take a night blood glucose reading. I need to get into a habit of that.
(6am)
Today, I wait for the Dish man to come install the Wi-fi for us. We are tired of waiting for the "free" wi-fi here at the campground to be fixed.. We will be liminted to a total of 20 g but we can live with that. I'm not sure what will happen if we go over that, I'm sure Jerry will tell me.
 
(3:30)
I now have Wi-fi. Still limited in how many gigs but we have more than we did before.. and I can always go up to the office to get on line to send off stuff.. Whooo hoooooooo ooooo.
 
 

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.


No comments: