Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Howdy....

Howdy....  I hope your doing well today. It's been a cloudy day and a few rain drops have fallen from time to time.  It's been pleasant otherwise and I took Macon for a ride on the golf cart while I took the trash to the trash bin.  There were some people fishing at the lake but they were packing up when we got back. I had some stale bread that I gave to the ducks and one of the ladies took pictures of the ducks eating bread.  Rocky was mad because he didn't go for the ride and has been sitting with his back to me all afternoon now. The cats are enjoying the weather and are hunting in the woods for voles and leaving them for me to find.
We now have Dish Wi-Fi.  We get 20 gig per month 10 off hours and 10 on. Not sure how to find out when we are close to using them up.
From the kitchen...  Tonight is going to be Salad, Pork Roast with Green Beans and Potatoes cooked in the crock pot. 
I am wearing...  Sweat pants and a white T-shirt with a heart on it.  I am thinking that it's time for me to put away all the summer clothes and start to get out all the fall and winter clothes.
I am reading...  Judges 4 in the Bible, I need to pick out a book to read.
 

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.




No comments: