Friday, May 31, 2013

Clint Eastwood

 
Today is Clint Eastwood's birthday.  He was born in 1930. That would make him a bit more than three years older than my Mom. ( I never knew)  Growing up, My friend Luann Shepherd and I would beg our parents to let us watch his movies.  The first movie I asked Mom to take me two was "The Beguiled"  I didn't know what it was about.. Mom loved it. Then "Courger's Bluff" came on.  I thought for sure Mom would tell me no more Eastwood Movies until I was older. But she quickly reaized it wasn't the violence that drew me to the movies, it was the Actor.
 
I loved him in "Paint Your Wagon".  And to this day, I sing the songs from that movie.

Billie C.

Don't let the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice ~ Steve Jobs<

Labor Day countdown banner

No comments: