Friday, May 17, 2013

Crafts and More.

Crafts, and more
 
Remember my rainbow shoes?  I sprayed them with water-proofing today. The red around the Vamp ran a little from the spray. I was afraid that would happen, but it's not too bad. You have tolook close to notice it.
 
 
 
And I made more melted bead suncatchers.  I wanted a haging hole without having to drill a hole.  I waited the 45 minutes, and took out 4 black pony beads (I wanted to see the holes well) The beads started to melt in as soon as I dropped them onto the melted plastic. I had to remove one as it closed up the hole almost as soon as it touched the plastic.  but I got a flash in inspiration.  Why not place a bead, on it's side, into the plastic as it's starting to cool.  Ah.. this is what I got.
 
 
 
 
 
And, this week, I was still in a rainbow mood. and I made this cake. I added a bit of cinnamon to the batter, to give it some Oomph.
 
 

 

 

 

Billie C.

You can not see everything as negative and expect to live a happy positive life ~ Joel Osteen<

Fairy Day countdown banner

No comments: