Sunday, February 1, 2009

Musings

I still havn't heard a word from any one in Missouri about my father. Beth left her phone number with people but she's not heard from any one either. Figures.

I did call Heather, if / when we are contacted we may travel together to Missouri for the will reading. She's still looking for a job.

My eye surgury was put off for almost 3 weeks. I tried and tried to call the cab all moring long. He finally answered, after 9 am. and he tried to act like it was my phone.. I was dialing every 3 to 5 minutes. I kept getting the message "The person you are trying to contact is not availble right now, please try your call again later." I was able to set a new appointment. but you know... many doctors now will charge your card if you miss an apointment. I don't know what this man's problem is, if he didn't want to take me, all he had to do was say so.

Jerry was not as mad as I expected him to be. He understands I was trying to call the taxi. It's not my fault he didn't have his phone on, or what ever. He said it was turned on... but the only time I get that message when I call one of my kids is when they have their phone turned off.

Even if I had a valid driver's licence there is no way I can drive back home after each session. My eyes are to blurry for hours afterwards.

I picked up what I thought were curtains for our bedroom.. they are drapes and not wide enough to cover the window. Now I have to put the sheet back on the rod and put it back up. I have plans for that sheet and it is not as a curtain in our bedroom.

No comments: