Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a nice, but cool morning here in Georgia. We are suppose to have rain today. I'm waiting to hear if General Lee saw his shadow or not. I think it's not. I really need to clean my house today.. I've let it go for the last few days and I don't like it when that happens. I planted some seeds in my large flowerpot this morning. Now I have to keep the kitten out of that room. He is such a clown at times, but he does like digging in my pot.
(Ah,,General Lee didn't see his shadow, Great. Early Spring)
I know, we are not experencing the cold and wet you up north are having to deal with, but I still don't like having to wear a coat, or the amount of laundry I have to do when Jerry is wearing 4 to 5 different shirts to stay warm with.
Rocky is outside, giving off a little bark. I think he's trying to tell To-doe that he's outside, please come play with me. I told him, if he went out, he's going to be out for a while cause I had just brought him back in not 15 minutes before. I'm not fanning that door all day long.

No comments: