Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where has the time gone?

It seems it was just a few days ago that I met Jerry.. that our Son was born,, then along came Heather, and just hours later Beth.... David was born in 1979.. He turns 30 this year. . . And I still worry about him.
Does he eat right? Has he found a woman to love him? Will he ever make us grandparents? Is he happy?

And I worry about the Girls as well. Are they happy? Is Heather loved like she should be? Will Beth find someone to cherish her?

I imange my Momma had the same worries about me and my Brothers.

Am I Happy? Yes. Am I loved. Yes. and I cherished, You bet. Jerry is the best. We've had our troubles, but we came through them. Battle scars, a few.. love lines many more of those. He's my quiet Teddy Bear. I go where he goes. He takes care of me. I take care of him.

I still find it hard to believe that David turns 30 this year. I want to do something special for his birthday. I don't have my picture tub with me at this time, or I would make him a scrapbook of his childhood. All his adventures we had. I am going to have to start a coupld of books I guess. Storeis of the kids growning years. I do wish now, I had kept a diary or journal of those years for them. They went by too fast. Kids grow up too fast. "We moved to often". the number of pets, the names of which I know I've forgotten a few.

No comments: