Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For Today... April 3, 2010, April 5, 2010

For Today... April 3, 2010

We went to Sprint this morning, I don't know just what was changed or how by how much it lowered our bill. Jerry didn't tell me.


Outside my window... We had thunder storms this morning and rain off an on so far the rest of the day.

From the kitchen... After shopping, I realized we forgot the season salt, yet again. So I made up some. I hope Jerry likes it on his food. I'm sure I'll find out.

I am wearing... Maroon pants and a blue top with a few sparkerlies on it.

For Today... April 5, 2010

Outside my window... (5:30) Walked the dogs and it was cool but clear. The air feels damp though so I expect it will be foggy in a bit. (7am) Well Durn. I had planned on taking a cup of coffee and sitting outside this morning, after Jerry left to look for work... and, well.. it's so foggy out that I didn't want to be out there in all that gray.(8am) The fog is finally lifting. Going to be a bit warm today. in the mid to upper 80's according to the forcaster on the local CBS and Fox T.V. Station. I may end up changing from my sweatpants to some shorts this afternoon.

I am Praying for Several friends who are going through some hard times and also Praying for Jerry to find work, today. He left here around 5:30 to go to a day labor place, he's not called my yet to let me know if he got work or not. Since it's after 8, I doubt he found work today. I think he would have called me to let me know otherwise. (8:30) Well, shucks. Jerry just called, no work for him today from the day labor place. He's headed over to Hunt to see what's going on there.

I am thankful for... A place to stay and nice weather. We have our problems for sure, but we also have many blessings as well. We have reasonable health, food to prepare, and a roof over our heads. I saw on the local news yesterday that there are many in B-ham that don't have near what we have. Sure we want "More" but I'm sure glade with what we do have, right now.

From the kitchen... Jerry had a bowl of cereal this morning. First time in a long time that He's had cereal for breakfast. I had my usual bowl of oat cereal with milk as well.

I am wearing... Starting the day in Dark blue sweatpants and a blue top with white and Red designs on it. the pants may get changed for shorts this afternoon.

I am reading... "the matchmaking Pact. An inspirational Romance. Once I finish is, I'll set it free, that is place it somewhere like a laundry mat, for someone else to enjoy.

I am hoping... and Praying that Jerry gets a job soon. That all my friends are doing well and finding their own joy in life.

I am creating... (8am) it's too early to be working on anything yet. maybe this afternoon I'll work on my quilt block. Need to take a picture of it soon.

I am hearing... Music from my computer. I want to add some more songs to my mp3 player today.

Around the house... (8am) So far, I've straighten up the bathroom. sorted the laundry and made the beds. Not bad for only a couple of hours of being up

One of my favorite things... Having the camper to "Myself" for a bit. I can spread out on the couch, turn up my music, and just do what I want to do when I want to do it, for a bit.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Got to pick up some insulin today. I'm out. Got to do laundry soon. Almost all my clothes are dirty and in need of washing.

 

No comments: