Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For Today...September 30 09

For Today...September 30 09





Outside my window... The sky is blue and very few clouds. I can watch the jets as they climb into the sky from the Memphis airport.





I am thinking... It's time I get up from here and do something





I am thankful for... This weather that is so nice. I'm gong to take the dogs out and read in my book for a bit as soon as I finish filling this in.





From the kitchen... Not cooking today. I need something to cook with, so we will eat out tonight. I will cook tomorrow night because Jerry hates to miss survivor. We will pick up something tonight





I am wearing... Dark grey sweatpants and a blouse with tiny flowers on it





I am reading... 92 Pacific blulevard





I am hoping... Jerry can tell me if Friday is his last day or not.





I am creating... Not working on anything today, because I hate to start something only to have to put it up for a while





I am hearing... the jets taking off, the owners steam cleaning the lower rooms' floors and some stupid movie on the tv. changing channels.





Around the house... I've done the dishes up, cleaned the bathroom and made the bed. That's the daily basics





One of my favorite things... is watching the dogs roll in the grass. Macon really loves to roll and he's so funny when he does it.








A few plans for the rest of the week... Not got any, yet. My Birthday is Sunday and I don't know what we are going to do, because I don't know if Jerry is going to have to work or not.

No comments: