Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nearing the end of the job

Jerry's job is about to end. We will know for sure by the end of this next week. There are rumors of jobs out there, One in West Point VA. now he says it's only for a couple of weeks. Not really worth the 14 hour plus drive to get there, find a motel and then just turn around and leave again. We will just have to see what is out there, at the end of this job. Jerry said most likely it will be Friday. I hope that the next motel we get a ground floor. this climbling stairs is really making my knees and back hurt by the end of the day. It's not the dogs fault, they have to "go" and I'm slow walking down the stairs and they really need to "go" badly. Macon is still pup enough that he's sprinkling on his way to the stairs sometimes. As soon as we hit grass he's letting it all fly. He's still not lifting his leg, either.

We have our winter cloths with us. I read my brother's blog where he's winter ready. We are just thinking about it, now. I may need a light jacket in the morning when I walk the dogs tomorrow.

No comments: