Monday, September 28, 2009

For Today... September 28 09

For Today... September 28 09

Outside my window... the sky is blue with some high white clouds, Pleasant and cool.

I am thinking... I should take my book outside this afternoon and read in it, a bit.


I am thankful for... Today's weather. And that Jerry hasn't called yet, it means he's still working.

From the kitchen... I'll not be cooking today. We need grocies and Jerry said we would eat out first.

I am wearing...jean shorts and a blue top

I am reading... 92 pacific Blvd.

I am hoping... That Jerry's job is not over this week, but if it is, we go someplace we can enjoy being outside more.

I am creating... I am looking for a Compass Rose to add to my quilt top I want to make for Jerry.

I am hearing... The noon news on the tv and the grass being mowed. It's been a long time with all the rain we had and the dogs don't like getting in it when it's this high. I hope the man can jump over the little dog piles.

Around the house... I've done half of the laundry and the dishes.

One of my favorite things... Is watching Y&R, but I think it would be very wrong for Victor to get Collens' heart.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I need to sort Jerry's suitcase for him and clear off the rest of that bed. then consider packing up the things of the kitchen.

No comments: