Monday, October 24, 2016

Hello

Hello, it's been a while since I have written to any of my blogs. I'm sorry.  Life has been good, but challenging for us over the last few months.  Hubby has been under employed, when he's working at all.  We moved the camper closer to our older Daughter's home. We have helped her a few times with getting the kids to school, or picking them after school. I'm just happy we could do that for her. 
 
I'm not sure what those two want to do for Halloween. I mean, what they want to dress up as... the lat few years Bailey has dressed up very scary, but I'm thinking she's going as Mrs Potts from Beauty and the Beast.. but she still has a week to changer her mind.
 
Corbin would go as something from Minecraft if we could figure out what that is. 
 
Bailey is in the band and she went to UTC with the band and dressed up. Which is part of the reason she wants to go as Mrs Potts, because she already has the clothes for it.
 
 

Billie C.


 

No comments: