Monday, December 1, 2014

Good Morning

 
Good Morning.It's another Cold Morning, but tomorrow is to be above Freezing.  We still have running water and the Toilet is working as it should (again) so all is well.  Jerry went in to work. He is on a new Med and it is suppose to be taken an half an hour before eating. So either he has to get up earlier or I can slow down on making his breakfast of a combo of both.  We (I) asked if it could be taken in the evening before dinner and the doctor was a bit hesitant on saying yes to that. After reading the papers from the Pharmacy, it said to take it in the morning. It made Jerry a bit light headed for a few minutes yesterday morning but once that passed he was fine for the rest of the day, until dinner, but that was a different issue.  He's been having some trouble with his stomach over the last few days. That started before he started taking this new med.
 
We have about have the windows covered with plastic and I am going to try to get at least two more done today after I send this off.  I have lots of laundry to fold and pt away as well.  But if I jump up from here and get that done, I can work on a craft this afternoon. So if you don't hear from me for a while, you know I'm either cleaning the camper or folding laundry or making a count down calendar.
 
 

No comments: