Monday, December 15, 2014

For Today ... Dec 15

For Today ... Dec 15
 
Howdy.... And Good Afternoon.
Jerry only had to work 8 hours on Saturday and he was hombe just a few minutes before 4 pm. We went to town for dinner, then shopping for the week. Sunday we ate at a new to us Buffet place in Boone and it was good. I think we will end up going back more often.  We had the laundry with us and did it on our way home.  Took it into the camper and let the dogs out for a few minutes.  We talked about going to De Moines and looking for Costco. Jerry looked it up and found out where it's at so we went and got a membership and did some more shopping. Now I really need a larger camper. I forgot just how limited space we have in the kitchen until we brought in the things we bought. Yikes I need more room but the bargins were worth it. So worth it.
 
I woke up extra early this morning (3am) and just could not get back to sleep.  I can't do house work that early or I'll wake Jerry up so I did a few things on my computer. Discovered that our new Connection was not as secure as we thought and when Jerry woke up I told him about it. We are back on the old Belkin until he can get home tonight and set up a password for it. He got a bit behind in getting ready for work and forgot a few things this morning. His watch and his phone are still here at the house. 
It's been a cloudy day and we have had rain off and on as well. Enough so, that when I take the dogs out I need to wear a light jacket just to keep the damp off. They went out then came right back inside. They didn't want to even sniff the air for new scents.
The cats are enjoying sleeping together on Jerry's bed where it's nice and warm. They are curled up around each other.
Dinner is going to be Bread and Parmagane Chicken tenders over noodles with a Salad. It is so quiet here that I have the TV on for the noise almost all day long. I have been playing a few Christmas CD's and still have a few more to play before I start over again from the begining. I am also catching up on shows I've DVR'ed over the past few weeks.
I am wearing... a purple T-shirt and black sweat pants. I've been straightening out my drawers and found few things I still need to go through. I think I'm going to put off folding the laundry until tomorrow afternoon at this rate.
I am reading... Reading Ezra in the Bible, I read a Children's Christmas craft book over the weekend and I'm always reading emails.
I am thankful for... Warmer weather even though the rain makes it very muddy outside and the dogs bring a lot of mud inside on their feet and we bring a lot of it in on our shoes as well. 
I am creating... I made a Fleece scarf the other day for my older Grand daughter and I have one ready to do for her brother, that I will work on soon. I have everything needed for one for me that I need to work on this week, as well.  I have a few half done Christmas ornaments done and there are some I really need to get made this week to give to a friend we have made here. It's for where we eat at each week on Thursdays and Sundays.
I have put a few Christmas ornaments up around the edge of the front room. I still have a long ways to go to make it look like Christmas in here and Christms is next week.
One of my favorite things... Taking care of Jerry and making sure he is happy.
A few plans for today... Besides making dinner, I need to straighten up the kitchen and put away a few things and hope to clean up in the living room again.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week... Straightening up the living room and over my bed to make room for some of the stuff in here.
Work on Menu planning for the beginig of the New Year and take better care of us.
Waiting for a few things to come in the mail over the next few days.
 

Billie C.





No comments: