Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Howdy, Dec 3. 2014

 
 
Howdy.... And Good Morning. (10:30)
Ah... I have gotten my shower. I heard a sizzle and pop after I got out of the tub. Not smoke or heat from that area, so I'll have to ask Jerry about it.  I Had a bit of rouble with the shower head and may have gotten a bit of water in a light fixture by the shower.  I took the dogs out before I took my shower. they liked that the sun was shining and they got to play a little bit before they got cold and it was time to come back inside.  We may only get in the upper 20's today, but the sun is making the camper nice and warm. I've turned down the heater and turned off the Sun heater.
I added some more stuff to my Chicken soup I made the other day. More vegetables and some more chicken I cooked for our dinner last night.It will be my lunch today ad most likely for the rest of this week, as well. 
Aw Man.... Mannheim Steamroller is going to be in De Moines the 19 and 20 and we can't afford the tickets to go. I would so so love to go see the show.  I play the CD's very loud.  I just love the Steamroller Christmas music as well as the Trans Siberian Orchestra. This is twice I have been close enough to a town the Mannheim Steemroller is going to be at and can't go either time.  But I'm not going to let that get me down.  I'm sure if we had it, Jerry would make sure we got to go.
The cats are not really happy with me. I didn't give them canned food last night. I gave them dry food several times but didn't give them the canned stuff. 
Dinner tonight is going to be a Pork Roast with Green Beans and Potatoes cooked with it.  I would add Carrot but Jerry is not fond of carrots or Onion added to his roast. 
 
I am hearing... Elvis Christmas.  " I Believe". I love that song, no matter who is singing it. 
 
I am wearing... Black Sweat Pants and a black T-Shirt thatt I put some iron on "Stones" on. a blue heart, the word "Love" in pink and a small green flower. I've just brushed my hair and now need for it to dry so I can put it up in a pony tail. I am so wanting to get my hair cut short again.
 
I am reading... I am now in Ezra in "The Bible".  I am reading a lot of e-mails and don't seem to find much time for books any more.
 
I am thankful for... The weather being warmer. Jerry  has to work and although he's inside a building there isn't much heat in it. He is working on one of the rooms that has to have heat in it (control room) but I know he still hurts when he has to come out of it.
 
I am hoping...  That Jerry hears from a job we want him to get on, soon. We have not give up hope on it.. This job is scheduled to work until April at least, if not longer. I am not fond of winter in the mid-west and a camper is not really made for living in, when there's a lot of ice and snow outside.
I am creating... A Christmas decorated camper. I have done a good clean up in the bathroom and now need to find a few things to put back there to help make it Christmasy. There are a few things I want to make for in the front and to put in the kitchen as well.
 
One of my favorite things... Is getting my house chores done early in the morning so I can don what ever I feel like for the rest of the day... only my list is so long that I never seem to totally get everything done on it.
 
A few plans for today... Start dinner in the crock pot. Bake some Ginger bread, I didn't get to that yesterday.. and then maybe some Banana Walnut cake.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week... Keep the camper taken care of .  Straighen up my crafting area, Clean over my bed and re-arrange it to store more craft stuff up there. Find my Christmas cards or if I can't find them, make more to send out next week.
 

No comments: