Thursday, May 6, 2010

For Today... May 6, 2010

For Today... May 6, 2010

 

Jerry is back to work. Not one of those Ready Labor jobs either, but as an Electrician !!! It's been a long 7 months of his not working at his chosen profession. The few Ready Labor jobs helped in that he got out of the house for a few hours for a few days but it isn't something you can rely on full time. He did call Ready Labor after getting the job call, to let them know he could not work today out at the airport where there is an air show this weekend. I don't know if we are going to go and watch the air show or not. That is up to Jerry but I would like to see it.

Outside my window... (6:00am)I just came back in from the dogs first walk, and it's cool, clear and pleasent outside. A bit on the humid side and the hem of my dress is damp from the dew on the grass. (4:00pm) It's hot. Sunny and hot. I put the car window shades in and that really helped lower the tempature in here.

I am thinking... It's soo good to know that Jerry is going back to work at the kind of work he enjoys doing. It's for less money than before, but it's work and more than what he would get from unemployment. There is a chance that he'll be able to get some of the unemployment as well if he makes less than what it pays.

I am thankful for... Jerry Working again. We can start to pay bills again.

From the kitchen... I made Jerry his breakfast of sausage, fried potatoes and eggs. It rarely changes for him. My breakfast will be cereal and milk. Lunch was a ham and turkey sandwich. I made sugar free pudding for our dinner as well as made some tea for Jerry for his lunch tomorrow. dinner will be hamburger patties, mashed potatoes and green beans.

I am wearing... (6:00am) my blue housedress, after I shower I'll be putting on shorts and a short sleeved top, it's going to be hot today. (9:00) medium blue shorts and a light blue top.

I am reading...

I am hoping... That this job works out well for Jerry.


Around the house... A Total clean up is in order. From the back to the front, area by area.. and space by space I'll be a busy person today !! YEA!! getting my space back in order.

So far I've...

showered, dressed and had breakfast.

I had the dogs out in the sun for a bit. they loved it.

emptied the sink so I can do dishes in a bit

made both beds,

vacumed the bedroom,closet area, and bathroom floor

cleaned the bathroom, tub, john, counter and pick up/ put away

bleached the shower anti slip pad

hung the wet towels to dry

high counter cleaned up and wiped down. it's always a catch all. I can't use it for much else as it's too high for me to work at.

dishes

counter around the sink, done

the stove cleaned up

dog dishes washed

tv and dvd player

speakers

dog houses, clean them, put them on Jerry's bed vacume their area

 



A few plans for the rest of the week...

I don't make plans, just suggestions. Maybe we will go watch the air show.

We really need to re-level the camper, the door pops open and it did again last night. Good thing it's only a little bit and that the dogs know they will be is sooo much truble if they go outside without leads on them.

No comments: