Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well durn it

It was fun while it lasted, any ways. We will be on the move again, as soon as a job calls Jerry. He's hoping for Tuscaloosa Alabama.. I'm hoping for Bristol TN. Either way, we have to move and go into motels again.. This time with three pets instead of just one. With the jeep going, and driving a Crown Vic, we will end up renting a U-Haul Truck to move everything with. I've been doing some cleaning out of a couple of the rooms we don't use a lot. The ones I just put things in to store them. I have one done and the other almost done. I've been doing a lot of napping and just don't seem to have any get up and go to get up and get it done. I'm guessing it's the meds I'm on for my Diabetis. It's take two days for Jerry to get his un employment set up and we still don't know for sure if it's done or not cause he's having to file in IL since that is two quarters ago. Remember we moved to GA on my birthday this past year. That quarter isn't in the books yet, either.

I havn't told the land lady yet. Nor have we told the furniture rental place either. We will have to do that soon. We are paid up through the end of the month of both. So we are just waiting to see how soon we have to pack it all up and move first.

So, I have been gathering up all my craft stuff and puting that in one cart. I need to get all my sewing into one or two boxes. The kitchen will be the hardest to pack, this time. There are a couple of things I'm not sure will go with us. We have more and more "stuff" each time we move. To move here I had 27 boxes or items to carry down the stairs into the jeep, then.. I haven't started counting yet,.. just how many boxes I have ready to go. I know of one for the bathroom stuff that I'll have to fill, one for the stuff in the storage in the hallway. the dvd player, and game system are two more boxes, plus the movies and games to go with them. We went through most of our music yesterday. I have most of the cd's in a large carry case, Jerry has a smaller case and we have one for computer cd's, I think. I'll have to look agian and be sure. We need to go to the grocry store for a few small items. We've put it off. I have about 3 or 4 more meals in the freezer here. but need salad stuff to go with it. plenty of canned goods for a couple of weeks. I just ate the last good banana.

I don't know if we are going to try to take the big screen with us, or sell it here, or leave it for the land lady to resell for any bills we leave behind. I'm sure she'll like that (Maybe)

No comments: