Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Year in Review Jan and Feb

Jan-
I had set up a "to do this month" list and I don't think I got any of it done. I was too cold most of the month since we were in the Airstream in Iowa. Most of the list was to clean out storage area and I did get to them, but not in January.  Our water line and the sewer froze up more than once and we ended up staying in a motel room a few nights. We could not and would not take the pets to the motel. They were warm enough and we brought them water to drink and I stayed the day at the camper, Jerry would drop me off, then go to work, then come home and get me to go back to the motel room for a couple of nights. We had a little trouble out of the truck because the fuel lines froze up.
 
 
I wore this hat on New Years day. It lights up and flashes.  Jerry and I enjoyed the day together
 
 
 
 
Rocky's favorite place to sleep during the day, in the Air Stream. Dad's Chair
 
 
Macon's favorite place was on Dad's bed.
 
 
I had long(ish) hair at he beginning of he year. And you can tell I'm a redhead still. My hair is slowly turning silver. Jerry's beard has been white a few years now. You can tell it's cold when he wears a hat in the house.
 
 
 
I took this picture as we were going out to eat on the 25th.
 
 
 
Feb-
Was full of snow and cold.  We were still in Iowa.  It's been a long time since we had seen snow this deep.  We went looking at camper near the end of the month and found the V-lite. Loved it and traded the Airstream for it. Well worth the trade. but it's harder to keep warm in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Even more snow on Feb 1st.
 
 
The dogs enjoyed the snow.
 
 
Barney is trying to find the snow ball I threw at him..
 
Fuzzy found a warm place to sit.
 
 
Barney beat Rocky to Dad's chair.
 
 
Just not enough room for both of them at the same time..
 
We picked up the V-lite on Feb 27. It took us two weeks to get the Airstream over to the dealership because it was stuck in he snow and mud. It took two trucks to pull it out.
 
 
 
 

May your day be blessed and full of love.
May you find joy in the small things of the day
May you find something to smile about today.


Billie C.




No comments: