Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dec 15

 
Hello.  I am trying to post more often.  Today is nice and warm and sunny. I had the dogs out to enjoy the sun for a while. They really enjoyed rolling in the grass and Barney loved chasing his ball, for a few minutes.  I have put up a Tree (of sorts) in the camper.
 
 
I wasn't going to use it's sticky back, but then I thought, yeah I will. I will just have to be extra careful when I peel it off. 
 
I am thinking that, for next year, I may make a dozen of these felt birds. I didn't make this one, but I can look at it for inspiration. I do need to remove the tag off it's tail soon though.
 
 
I found this Madonna and Child at a yard sale last year and I put it where I can see it as I sit on the couch.
 
 
 

May your day be blessed and full of love. May you find joy in the small things.

Billie C.

No comments: