Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hello

Hello.
 
I have started decorating for Christmas. Yesterday I put a bow on the front door. I also put up garland that has lights in it along the slide out.
 
This morning I trimmed around a Small Tree that is a sticker. I don't want to stick it on the wall and will have to figure out a way to hang it on the wall. I will have to find some thread and a sharp needle to pass through the plastic backing of the tree and make a hanger for it that way.
 
We had Burger helper last night for dinner last night. Today I'm fixing Hot Dogs and Mac & Cheese, Hubby's favorite. He's now working 12 hours a day and it doesn't look like he's going to get a break until Christmas unless he takes a day off. We are hoping that he doesn't have to do that.
 
 
 
 
 

May your day be blessed and full of love. May you find joy in the small things.

Billie C.


No comments: