Monday, April 21, 2014

Chop Magic

Just used the Chop Magic I bought yesterday.
 
celery, harder than I thought it would be,  tomato was good, Green pepper was okay. Cucumber went through well. Onion went through  easy.  Still want to do carrots soon. I think it would have helped if my counter wasn't Booby high to me.  A bit of wiggling got the harder stuff through.  Oh, Yeah, still want to do eggs and cheese for our dinner tonight, as well.
 
To dice the celery, I put it through long ways then laid the "sticks" across the blades and chopped again. I could have used a knife, to be sure, but wanted to see if this would get me what I wanted.
 
Cleaning up was easy enough. I rinsed as I went, because I was at the sink anyway.  I have a few small pieces of onion I had to pick out of the pusher but other than that. it was a breeze to clean.  Yep, I think I got a keeper. 

Billie C.

No comments: