Saturday, December 22, 2018

December 22, 2018
Hello.
I hope your doing well.  
Not much to write about this week. I watched Liam all week. Hubby ended up with four days off, three were scheduled for him to be off, one was not. He was off because he still didn't have a car that was working well enough to trust getting from here to at least half way to work. He risked it this morning and made it to the half way point, where he had a ride waiting to take hi t the rest of the way. 
The kids last day of school for this week was Friday. B took the day off since High school may do that as one of their 6 excused days. C had to go though and he wasn't took happy about that.  But he was more grumpy because he wasn't able to play his game while she was at home that because he had to go to school. B took care of L for about 3 hours outside of changing his diaper (which  I took care of) and brought him to me about 10 minutes before Mom was due to come in through the door. He was starting to get fussy.  
I started a Gingerbread house by putting the sides together and the roof on top. I am in hopes that Heather and the kids will want to finish it up.  
That is about all the "Christmas" I did this past week.
I brought back home my airplane plant in hopes to save it from lack of sunlight. H's house is too dark for it and even a sunny room does not get enough light for it.


Billie C.
 Life is a journey not a destination

No comments: