Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wedding pictures 2

Resetting up after the wind came and blew things about.
 
 
 
 
 Jerry was on his way to our car, to get out something  while I was walking back to the pavilion. This was a bit after the wind came through.
 
 
Jamie made all the signs.. I love this one. Pick a seat and not a side.
 
This was set up on the parking side.  A nice way to be guiding into the area. There is a small dance area defined by some hay bales that the kids loved jumping on.
 
 
Here's the guest book and the treats for the guest. I don't know how many got the small pouches with silver Kisses, but there were a lot left when we left.
 
 
David, waiting for his Bride to come down to meet him.
 
 
This is Jamie, the bride. Her aunt is helping with the train and veil, keeping them out of the wet grass. I think this is her Father.
 
He passed Jamie to her Daddy, at the edge of the concrete. He and her mother "gave" the bride to our Son.
 
They make a beautiful couple.  This is the last picture I was able to get. My batter died on me.
 
Jamie posted a few pictures on facebook and I snatched them up.
 
 
 
 
 

Billie C.

Mothers hold their children's hands for just a little while...
And their hearts forever.


Proverbs 1:8
My son, hear the instruction of your father, And do not forsake the law of your mother;





No comments: