Wednesday, April 12, 2017

April 12, 2017

 
I got my hair cut short.
 
We talked about wether or not I should color my hair for the wedding, but once it was cut, Heather was pleased with how it looked and helped me decide to not color my hair at this time. As I told the two, I'm 59 years old. I should have silver on my head. They laughed about that. I have come a long, long way from my bright red color of my youth. One reason I don't want to color my hair is I'm afraid it will look "fake" and not natural, and the second is that I'm not sure i would be able to keep up with keeping it colored.. but once the wedding is done, I might get a box of color and let Heather try her hand at it. I would want something that has the high lights and low lights in it, I think.
    
My "Before" picture
 
My "After" Picture.

No comments: