Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grrr.

Just after I canceled meeting an internet friend. Jerry comes home and tells me we may have another week, after this one, here.... I just don't know what iti s with this job. Can't any one figure out when a job is finished and done with??

I "could" call her back, and let her know there is no change, or that there are new changes, but I'm half afraid that if I did, they would be changed again.. so I'll let it be like it is.

I am so lazy right now. There are things I should be doing., Like repack all the stuff on the bed, but I just don't see the reason if we are just going to paw through it again by next week. Ah well. I'll work on it. and be ready to leave this week.. and do a load of laundry this afternoon. and walk Rocky a couple of times. Jerry didn't even know how many hours he'll work today. We may eat at the truck stop, or at Wendy's... It is SSSOOOOOOOO Great for my diet (NOT !!) but .. that is life around here.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh Billie, I really feel for you. It must be so frustrating