Sunday, April 10, 2022

April 10, 2022

Just a few updates.
Gardening is starting later this year, due to come very cold weather. We had a heavy frost last night and a hard feeeze Friday night. It looks like we might have yet one more night in the upper 30's in about 10 more days, that is as far out as the weather can predict and they are not right very often. I am in hopes that they are not right on this one, as well.
The Greenhouse is about half way assembled.  I hope to finish it tomorrow and then get some seeds started.  I want to test some seeds and start some for my garden boxes at the community garden. Just not sure how many I will be able to do, right now. 

Both my Hubby and I have had a few minor health issues to deal with over the last few weeks. We hope we have everything under control.  WE do hope to get some good news, Health wise, soon.


Billie C.

 I Live in Tennessee.
Garden zone 7b
    

No comments: