Monday, August 9, 2021

August 2021

August 9, 2021

It is hard to phantom just how long it has been since I last wrote to this blog.

Liam is in Daycare/Preschool and loving it.
The senior Center closed last year, arch because of COBID. Opened this past mid April for 4 hours a day but not card playing, just talking and seeing each other across a table. Opened up full time July 6th for meals and card playing, Pending any changed that may come either through the State government and the Health Department.
We watched the July 4th parade, which was on the 3rd because Independence day was in a Sunday.
I broke the Greater Tubular area of my left arm on April 14, Had my Gaul Bladder removed on May 24. 

That's the bare bones of our year. so far.
 I'm keeping the Hummingbird feeder filled with Sugar Water for the little buggers. It also attracts Wasps, bees and other stinging critters, but so far (Knock on wood) no one had been stung.  I was not able to put in a garden this year. Just too many things to be able to physically get that done, this year.. but I am saving seeds for next years gardening.
I am painting a surprise for my friend, Barbra... it's a butterfly puddler, for when she moves into her "house" that her son is refurbishing for her. 

Billie C.
 Life is a journey not a destination

    @~`~~

No comments: