Sunday, August 27, 2017

a way to conserve dish soap

 
I bought this apple shaped soap dispenser a couple of years ago. It was filled with hand soap, and I kept it by the kitchen sink. We hardly used the soap in it,at the sink as we usually just use a bit of dish soap the wash with, before we cook.
I need a way to conserve dish soap, that was my original reason for buying it in the first place. I just never really got around to using up the hand soap .finally, today. I put the hand soap into a jar, to fill the dispenser in the bathroom, once it's empty, and fill this one with dish soap.  Next time I do the dishes,  I'll measure out how many "pumps" it takes to fill a spoon for my small sink. Can't believe I've put off doing this for so long......
 
 

1 comment:

Patricia Johns said...

That's a really good idea! I'm sure I waste a lot of dish soap with my hearty squirt in the sink when I'm about to do dishes.