Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For Today... July 26

 
 
Good Morning... Well, I'm up. showered, dressed and taken care of the pets.  That's about all I've gotten done so far today.  Now the bathroom floor is soaked (again).  After I took my shower, I sat on the couch, ready to read some emails and fell asleep. I woke up when I got too warm, and took the dogs out. I had turned off the over head air conditioner before I took my shower or I think I would still be alseep.
I had talked to the man who runs this R.V. Park about a way for my daughter to spend a few days. Unless she has a camper, she won't be able to stay here. That's ok. There are motel close by and Hubby will check the price of a coupl of night in one that is within walking distance of us, on his way home tonigh.
 Most of the Motels are running about $40 a night. Just for a place to sleep.
We now have T.V. again.  All it took was a part that costs less than $4.00 and an hour of Jerry's time, and borrowing a ladder.  yea! I can watch my soap again.  I was watching it via the computer.
 It's going to be another hot and humid day outside. But I think it's expected to be hot at time time of the year. I would be more surprised if any one in the USA had weather that was cool, say in the mid 60.s at this time of the year.  We just took our morning walk and I came home drenched. So much for taking that shower. There are some (7 ) small dogs that just love to bark while we walk past... this time I didn't have to have my dogs sit while we walked past. My dogs  are getting use to them barking, I think. I think it would be great if we could let them all meet, one of these days.
The cats are still in trouble, though. although they are behaving better they are still in trouble. they still want to knock things off the counter tops. When one gets in trouble, all get put in the kennels, unless I can tell it's Smokey. That's because they are all black except for Smokey and once in trouble, and they know it, the one in trouble will run and find the other two as if to say "Protect Me".  I can usually still tell but not always, which one is getting where it's not suppose to be.
 
From the kitchen... Salad, Chicken Tenders, Rice,  I need to turn the large pack of chicken tenders into two meals. I'll season the ones for tonight with season salt and roll in cracker crumbs. Then I'll put them on the Foreman Grill.  I'll add some chicken seasoning to the rice.  I'm still thinking about what I want to make for a dessert.
 
I am hearing...  The TV is on and the View is on, I'll change it back to CBS once it goes off.
 
I am wearing... black cut off sweat pants shorts and my eyor top.

No comments: