Thursday, September 2, 2010

Labor day, Roll Tide

This weekend is the first homegame for " The Tide" already the cars are sporting team flags around here. The grass just got mowed and I'm guessing everyone is getting geared up for a very busy weekend here. I'll let you know if /when I get close neighbors (ie someone parked and using the same meter as I or the next meter over from my door) The weather has the smell of Fall to it, but the heat is still here. I hope that we can soon take the air conditioner out of the bedroom window. When it rains, that window leaks and I end up having to put a towel on the shelf to catch the drips or I end up with a damp bed to sleep in.

No realy plans for this three day weekend outside of doing all our shopping early so we have choices and no crowds.

No comments: